My Asirvia Review! BY Jedediah Bennett
There has been a lot buzz about this company so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Some say it’s legit while others say it’s a scam, but I am going to put all the rumors to rest and tell you how it is…
What you are going to learn is what the company, products and compensation plan is all about and why you might want to join or not…
Well i’m going to stop you right here and tell you that i am going to drop links all over this post from Asirvia!!
But not with the products they offer on the page and the reason i’m not is because they are moving away from these products and only going with The Asirvia GO!! DEVICE!!
There some thing why they are leaving and why there is so much BUZZ ONLINE ABOUT Asirvia and it’s not very hard to see why…
Asirvia Review – The Company
At the time of this review, Asirvia is in prelaunch so there website has no information on who runs the show.
I decided to investigate the Asirvia website domain “asirvia.net” and found out it was purchased on December 10th of 2016 and Donald LaFlume is listed as the owner with a US address in Vermont.
Going into it further, I found out there are three co-founders in total with Don Smith and Kevin Marino.
Before pre-launching this company, all three of these co-founders were involved with a company called Saivian that launched late 2015.
It looks like Saivian slowed down and that could be the reason they jumped ship and launched their own thing.
Ready to see some of there soon to be old stuff??
Asirvia Reviews – The Products
Asirvia specializes in marketing third party services which can be purchased separately or bundled together.
- Tax Minimizer Pro – $39 a month
- Money Mastery – $20 a month
- Mobile Savings App – $24 a month
- Home Tech Support 24/7 Unlimited – $29 a month
- ID Theft Premium Protection – $25 a month
- Credit Monitoring Ultimate – $29 a month
- Online Data Backup Pro – $19 a month
- Total Family Internet Protection Pro – $19 a month
- TeleHealth MD 24/7 Unlimited – $34 a month
- Roadside Assistance Xtra – $19 a month
- Multimedia Group Messaging Pro – $24 a month
The bundle packages, Asivia retail customers and affiliates can py for six or all of the services available:
- Basic Package – any six services (includes RX Pharmacy Savings Card) for $99 a month
- True Solutions Package – all eleven services above plus “Live Life U” and the RX Pharmacy Savings Card for $169 a month
Next let’s take a look at the Asirvia comp plan…
Asirvia Compensation Plan
In the Asirvia compensation plan you get paid to sell subscriptions to both affiliates and retail customers.
First Month Subscription Package Payout
You can earn $25 when you sell a basic package and $50 when you sell a True solutions package.
For all individual services, 25% commission is paid out which is paid out through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
If you don’t know what a unilevel compensation plan is, check this out:
- Level 1: Personally sponsored members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally sponsored members
- And so on…
Now, Asirvia has capped the unilevel to 5 levels deep and the potential earnings will depend on which package you sold:
- Basic Package pays a $2.50 residual commission across five levels
- Total Solutions Package pays a $5 residual commission across five levels
Looks like there isn’t any residual commissions on individual subscriptions.
This is only paid out on the first month of the subscription and doesn’t matter if you sold it to an affiliate or retail customer.
Residual Subscription Commission Payout
The same unilevel compensation plan structure is used as the “First Month Subscription Package Payout”, but you can earn 10% each month for life of the subscription as an affiliate.
Below you will find each rank and qualifications needed to hit them:
- Affiliate – sign up as an Asirvia affiliate (no MLM commissions)
- Associate – sell and maintain three package subscriptions, recruit three affiliates and generate $1000 monthly GV
- Senior Associate – generate $4000 monthly GV
- Leader – generate $10,000 monthly GV
- Senior Leader – generate $20,000 monthly GV
- Manager – generate $30,000 monthly GV
- Senior Manager – generate $50,000 monthly GV
- Regional Manager – generate $75,000 monthly GV
- Director – generate $100,000 monthly GV
- Senior Director – generate $150,000 monthly GV
- Regional Director – generate $200,000 monthly GV
- Executive – generate $300,000 monthly GV
- Senior Executive – generate $600,000 monthly GV
- Regional Executive – generate $1,000,000 monthly GV
- Vice President – generate $1,500,000 monthly GV
- Senior Vice President – generate $2,500,000 monthly GV
- Regional Vice President – $5,000,000
- Ambassador – generate $7,500,000 monthly GV
- Global Ambassador – generate $10,000,000 monthly GV
If you don’t know what “GV” stands for, not to worry…
It just means “Group Volume” which is generated by your downline.
Now, note that no more than 34% of the monthly GV at any rank can come from any one unilevel leg.
Daily Commission Payout
Asirvia affiliates can get daily commissions based on the rank they hit:
- Associate – $1
- Senior Associate – $4
- Leader – $10
- Senior Leader – $20
- Manager – $50
- Senior Manager – $75
- Regional Manager – $100
- Director – $150
- Senior Director – $200
- Regional Director – $300
- Executive – $500
- Senior Executive – $750
- Regional Executive – $1000
- Vice President – $1500
- Senior Vice President – $2000
- Ambassador – $2500
- Global Ambassador – $3000
Matching Bonus Payout
Once you become an Associate or higher in rank, you can get a matching bonus on commissions earned by downline members.
You can get up to 4 levels in the unilevel depending on your rank:
- Associate and Senior Associate – 25% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Leader and Senior Leader – 25% on level 1 and 10% on level 2
- Manager to Regional Manager – 25% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Director to Regional Director – 25% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 and 4
- Executive and higher – 25% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 to 5
Cost To Join Asirvia
The cost to join Asirvia will run you $149.95 Founders Club affiliate membership.
The moment you have been waiting for in this Asirvia review…
WELL…… Here’s what i think you should do!Go do your own research about what Asirvia is up to you self and then you can come up with your own conclusion About why so many people that are very smart networkers jumping on board with this company.
So to tell you my conclusion that i came up with was.. That iv’e done sales and network marketing for many many years and the by far number one hardest thing to do is get LEADS…. Closing leads is not the hard part trust me.
If you have a product that sales it’s self then people with close them selves about it. The most you will have to do is show them the results and have some simple training that you have been successful your self doing the same thing.
And my guess is that the folks that are riding piggy back on the buzz from this product are wishing they had this thing i’m sure lol And did you notice they don’t say anything about the Asirvia Go Device….?
Taking the world by storm by some very advanced folks that are ready to go to the top for them selves!!
Come see what all the BUZZ is about?!! And see why i have become the hunted!! Instead of me being the hunter….. Click HERE!! Or the Image below!!
Thx for stopping by and i hope you have a better idea of what Asirvia is really up to… 🙂